Silvervine Fish

Asian Matatabi Silvervine and Refillable Handmade Cat Toy Fish

£7.50

Only 80% of cats react to catnip, why should the other 20% miss out on the fun ?

In Asia Silvervine has long been used to stimulate and provide fun for cats and now we have brought top quality Silvervine to Europe. Our Silvervine comes in a 10g bag with a refillable fish shaped toy that was handmade in Ireland. Simply fill the toy with some Silvervine and close the velcro fastening.

In stock

Product Description

Only 80% of cats react to catnip, why should the other 20% miss out on the fun ?

In Asia Silvervine has long been used to stimulate and provide fun for cats and now we have brought top quality Silvervine to Europe. Our Silvervine comes in a 10g bag with a refillable fish shaped toy that was handmade in Ireland. Simply fill the toy with some Silvervine and close the velcro fastening.

In our experience it might take a little longer for a cat to react to Silvervine than catnip but once they do there is no stopping them. For maximum longevity keep our Silvervine in a dark, dry and most importantly, cat proof location. Always make sure that you supervise your cat when it is playing with toys. As our fish are individually made they may differ from the picture.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Asian Matatabi Silvervine and Refillable Handmade Cat Toy Fish”